Fitz Mill is developed with the method of mixed powder jetting, which is widely applied for the materials grinding for the trades of pharmaceutical, chemical, and foodstuff etc. Fitz Mill has a very good effect for tea leaf crushing.
This machine is developed with the method of mixed powder jetting, which is widely applied for the materials grinding for the trades of pharmaceutical, chemical, and foodstuff etc.
This machine has a very good effect for tea leaf crushing.
There are a rotor with blades and a stator with serrated liners. The big raw material, being fed into the crushing chamber through a hopper, is sheared, cut, impacted into small size by the rotor and stator. The crushed product goes out automatically via a sieve and discharged from the outlet port.
It is designed according to cGMP standard and made of stainless steel. With the features of simple structure, easy cleaning, low noise, etc.
1. Robust, simple and compact design requires minimum maintenance;
2. Made by SUS304 or SUS316 and mirror polished to meet GMP standards.
3. Alloy steel cutting knives
4. Very easy and convenient for cleaning, changing sieve and cutting knives
5. Different particle size can be achieved by changing sieve
6. It is suitable for cutting wide range of products.
|Capacity||10-100 kg/h||50-300 kg/h||100-550 kg/h|
|Material Size||＜10 mm||＜10 mm||＜10 mm|
|Output Size||12-120 mesh||12-120 mesh||12-120 mesh|
|Motor Power||3 kw||7.5 kw||11 kw|
|Rotation Speed||2350-4360 rpm||1000-2400-4400 rpm||1000-2400-4400 rpm|
|1100×860×1600 mm||1280×950×1600 mm|
|250 kg||320 kg|
1. Alloy steel cutting knives Well polished and easily dismantable
2. Perforated sieves